· Axie Beasley Howcott (1838-1927) - forebear of many Howcotts, who lived much of her life at and near to Plymouth, NC.
· Adeline Howcutt – the mysterious parentage of a young woman who married William Robotham at Aston in 1875.
· Catherine (McRae or Davis) Howcott - the origins of an ancestor of many Howcotts.
· Charles Howcutt – from Brixworth to Sheffield
· England to Africa - an account by Eileen Howcutt of her journey to live in Tanganyika (now Tanzania) in 1949.
· Henry Bartee – father of Miles Howcott.
· James Howcutt – transported to Tasmania in 1827.
· Joseph Howcutt – Why did he die in Germany?
· Joseph Clay Howcutt – and the runaway horse.
· Judge John B Howcott (about 1817-1852) - a native of Edenton NC, who moved to Canton, Mississippi and died at Memphis, Tennessee.
· Maria Howcott - of Chowan county, the mother of Miles Howcott and ancestor of many present-day Howcotts.
· Miles Howcott (about 1830-1905) - Civil War veteran who spent most of his life in Washington county, NC.
· Nathaniel Howcott – from Edenton to Memphis.
· Roll calls - Howcutts in the English census 1841 to 1911.
· Rosa Brown Howcutt Joyner (1906-2008) - much respected matriarch and teacher who lived at Edenton.
· William Howcutt (1726-1782) – forebear of all present-day Howcutts in the British Isles
· William Henry Howcutt (1896-1917) – soldier of the First World War
· William Hill Howcott - Civil War veteran who erected an unusual monument at Canton, Mississippi.
· Howcutts in Court - references to reports and legal documents before 1900.
· What did they look like? - descriptions of Howcutts before 1900.